The legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening is an action-adventure game expanded by Grezzo and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo switch. It was released on 20th September 2019, the game has made its popularity which earned 4 million copies sold out.
The game is all about a story or plot which is set on Koholint Island, where animals talk and monsters roam; the main character- Link Is left all alone after his ship had been damaged in a heavy storm that took place. After being rescued by a girl, Marin. The game starts where Link begins on a quest to collect all the eight instruments of the sirens and awaken Koholint’s legendary Wind Fish to escape from the island. Whereas in construction to other top-down games in the series, however, Link’s Awakening allows the player to jump over obstacles onto platforms and also features side-scrolling platforming sections.
How to escape the island and proceed to the end?
Link, the player has to use every ounce of skill or every item he can find, where he will face many combats, monsters on Koholint island and also need to learn moves to get into the top rank.
Attacking the enemy is the only way to survive from the island, and collect instruments to awaken the Wind Fish to find a way home.
Tips to win the game easily with amazing tactics:
- Horizontal slash: is most commonly used in the game where the player can use it usually to attack the guards or monsters.
- Whirling blade: a powerful move which will strike anything next to you.
- Blocking: the player can hold the shield to protect him from enemies which block the enemy and attack them
- Jump attack: once Link gets Roc’s Feather, he can pull off this powerful move by leaping in the air and slashing down quickly.
Here the character who is involved in Link’s Awakening:
- Link is the sword-swinging hero of countless particular tales and the main player who is leading the game and tries to get out of the island.
- Marin: a singing sensation in certain parts of the island, she is the one who rescued Link from the storm and is the first person known to Link.
- Tarin is a troublemaker who always troubles Link and falls for a bit, where Link helps him out.
- Dampen a frightful looking but friendly fellow, his only job in-game is to dig up some interesting stuff on the island.
- Owl: usually owls are set up for knowing the mysterious facts from them, just like that an owl also plays to tell mysterious guides or advice whenever Link feels empty.
The legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening is now available on amazon online shopping at 4740 costs.