Fighting your friend in Super Mash Bros. Ultimate has become more hated than ever. There are 70 playable characters which make it difficult to choose which is the Super Mash Bros. Ultimate character to try.
One should look for is the general play style of the character. These are segmented into three categories Melee, Sword, and Ranged. Some character does not fit into these categories. When the player has decided which character to play, the player needs to get them first. Super Smash Bros Ultimate features every character ever created. It includes a new addition also. Pichu, Snake, or Wolf they are all there.
Here is the Super Smash Bros Ultimate Tier List that will help to grips with competitive play.
What is Super Smash Bros Ultimate Tier List?
Every current fighter is ranked into a single list. They are ranked based on general attack power, recovery, strengths, weaknesses, and options for attack. Patch 8.0 has finally arrived. It comes with the first fighter from the second season of fighters in Super Smash Bros Ultimate – “Min Min”. With a slew of buffs and updates to existing characters, are there in “Min Min 8”
Here is the detail list –
- Weak – Ganondorf, Little Mac
- Average – Banjo, Bowser Jr., Diddy Kong, Duck Hunt Duo, Ice Climbers, Mario, Luigi, Dr. Mario, Meta Knight, Pac-Man, Piranha Plant, Sheik, Captain Falcon, Kirby, Byleth, Min Min
- Good – Pit, Dark Pit, Samus, Dark Samus, Wolf, Ness, Palutena, Pokemon Trainer, Rosalina and Luma, Sonic, Zero Suit Samus, Zelda, Greninja, Mr. Game and Watch, Mii Brawler, Mii Gunner, Mii Swordfighter, Wario, Jigglypuff, King Dedede
- Strong – Roy, Marth, Mega Man, Yoshi, Mewtwo, Fox, Cloud, Bayonetta, Bowser, Donkey Kong, Isabelle, Villager, Ken, Link, Simon, Richter, Shulk, King K.Rool, Lucario, Joker, Corrin, Lucas, Robin, Incineroar, Terry, Ike, Snake
- Best – Lucina, Peach, Daisy, Pikachu, Pichu, R.O.B, Hero, Chrom, Ridley, Inkling, Olimar, Ryu, Young Link, Toon Link, Wii Fit Trainer, Falco
What are the changes in Super Smash Bros Ultimate Tier?
“Min Min” and the 8.0 update arrival Super Smash Bros Ultimate Tier List has changed.
- Ike (Good to Strong)
- “Min Min” (NEW – Average)
- Falco (Good to Best)
- Wii Fit Trainer (Strong to Best)
- King Dedede (Average to Good)