Pokemon sword and pokemon shield are two distinct versions of the Pokemon series, where the players will meet face to face different Pokemon depending on which version they pick and will have to exchange for pokemon from the other version.
What is the gameplay of Pokemon sword and shield?
Pokemon sword and shield are 2019 role-playing video games formulated by game freak and published by the pokemon company and Nintendo for the Nintendo switch. They are the first instalment in generation 8 of the Pokemon video game series, which was released on 15th November 2019 on Nintendo switch. Pokemon Sword and shield inaugurated 81 new pokemon species. The benefit the players will be earning by evolving in pokemon sword and shield helps them stronger, by raising its base stats, changes in abilities, learning new skills and also makes dual type pokemon.
What is the evolution you can get in pokemon sword and shield versions?
- Evolution stones: some pokemon have required the activation of evolution stone to evolve. There is one place in particular with a massive cache of different stones, you need to head over to a huge rock formation in the wild area. These stones are crystals with the power of a certain element that can instantly evolve certain pokemon they are used on, and there are ten stones till date which are fire, dawn, water, thunder, leaf stone, moon, sun, shiny, ice stone and dusk stone.
- Trade evolution: the evolution is so simple and adds benefit to trading certain pokemon. The mechanic allows a pokemon that’s been traded to be evolved without using any candy. The easiest way to trade the pokemon is Kadabra, Machoke, Graveler and Haunter.
- Friendship evolution: this evolution sounds intersecting, where evolution takes places with the level of friendship you are connected to the other pokemon which should be on the scale of 0 to 250. So those who are playing with your friends can evolve the favourite pokemon you want.
- Attack evolution: for quick evolve, the best moves are considered for evolution.
- Time-based evolution: these pokemon can evolve according to the game’s internal clock where Eevee evolves into Umbreon and Snom into Frostmoth with a high friendship level, Galarian Linoone into Obstagoon at level 35. There are some pokemon where it evolves in daytime or night time.
- Level-based evolution: the highest pokemon evolution level is Hydreigon from Zweilous at level 62, so according to the levels you can evolve your favourite species.
With these evolutions mentioned below, you can get the favourite and influential Pokemon you want.