The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has released certificate verification and web counselling dates. Candidates must note that the process of counselling will start from September 7 to September 10, 2017.
The web counselling will be held for total five subjects including Social Studies, English, Mathematics, Biological Science, Physical Science starting at 9 am every day. Web Counselling for special category applicants will start from September 7 to September 10, 2017.
TSCHE mentioned in the notification, “The Candidates desired to change their options can change only on 16.9.2017.” The Council further declared that bare attendance of web counselling can risk the guarantee of candidate’s seat. As fixed by the government, a processing fee of Rs 600 (Rs 500 for SC/ST) needs to be paid along with the tuition fee.
The biometric details provided by the applicants during the exam time of TS EdCET 2017 will get verified by the Help Line Centres and the Council declared that it is necessary to attend certificate verification.
Documents required for verification of TS EdCET 2017:
- TS EdCET rank card and hall ticket
- Degree certificate and memorandum of marks
- Intermediate Memo-cum pass certificate
- SSC or its equivalent marks memo
- Study certificates from 9th class to Graduation
- Residence certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Income certificate issued on or after April 1, 2017
- Aadhar Card
- Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority certificate
- Xerox copies of all the above