Like every year, aspirants of research and lectureships will have a chance to appear in CSIR UGC NET 2017 exam. As Council of Scientific and Industrial Research has started the process of online application for NET on August 23, 2017. The speculated date of the test is December 17, 2017. It is getting conducted for Physical science, Chemical science, Mathematical science and Earth science.
FYI, the candidates who will crack the exam will get selected for Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Lectureship. It is based on Multiple Choice Questions conducted over two sessions in a single day. The University executives told that the subject-wise timetable of the exam will be announced later.
The CSIR UGC NET 2017 exam is based on Multiple Choice Questions conducted over two sessions in a single day. The University executives told that the subject-wise timetable of the exam will be announced later.
Eligibility for CSIR UGC NET 2017:
Aspiring candidates should hold M.Sc. or equivalent degree/ BE / B.Tech / MBBS / BPharma / BS-MS with minimum 55% aggregate for General and OBC categories. For SC/ST and Person with Disability (PwD) candidates required minimum marks are 50%.
Candidates who are pursuing M.Sc. or completed 10+2+3 examinations with significant numbers are also eligible for the exam. For that, candidates should make sure that their studies get completed within two years with required marks so that candidates can avail the fellowship from the date of award. Those candidates who are waiting for results can apply under RA (Result Awaited) category.
Application form fee for CSIR UGC NET 2017:
General category candidates will have to submit RS. 1000 for the application form whereas OBC Non-Creamy Layer candidates will get charged Rs. 500. Fee for SC/ST and Person with Disability candidates is Rs. 250.
Apply Here for CSIR UGC NET 2017
Important dates for aspirants:
- August 23, 2017- Inception of the online process of Application.
- September 15, 2017- Last date of depositing application fee.
- September 16, 2017- Last date of online application form submission.
- September 23, 2017- Last date of application form’s paper receipt at examination unit excluding remote areas.
- October 3, 2017- Last date of application form’s printed receipt at the examination unit in remote locations.
- November 17, 2017- Speculated date of publishing of the registered candidate’s list
- December 1-7, 2017- Online issue of admit cards.