Pokemon trading is an important and interesting part of Pokemon Go. Especially Pokemon that are Legendary, Mythical, Shiny, perfect, and new Pokédex entries. There is a way to trade the Pokemon in Pokemon Go. Trading helps you exchange the extra Pokemon and you can get the Pokemon you want.
How do you trade Pokemon?
For trading the Pokemon, you have first become friends with the player you want to trade. For that ask for their Trainer Code and use it to send them a Friend request. If they accept then only you can become friends.
- Meet up with the Friend you want to trade with. (You have to be within 100 meters of each other for trading to become available.)
- Select the Pokémon you want to trade and have your Friend select the Pokémon they want to trade for it.
- Review the Trade Details and make sure you’re happy with them, including the CP and HP ranges. (IV is re-rolled when you trade, so it’s better to trade low IV Pokémon in hopes of improving them, and never trade a 100% Pokémon because you’ll almost certainly lose those stats.)
- Tap Next.
- Review the Trade one last time.
- Tap Confirm.
How much Stardust does it cost?
In Pokemon trade, it will cost you some Stardust. The cost depends on, whether you’ve already caught the Pokemon yourself, your friendship level with the player you’re about to trade with, and the Pokemon you’re trading – Standard vs Special trades. Below we have mentioned the trading cost.
- Good Friend: 100
- Great Friend: 80
- Ultra Friend: 8
- Best Friend: 4
SHINY OR LEGENDARY (caught)
- Good Friend: 20,000
- Great Friend: 16,000
- Ultra Friend: 1,600
- Best Friend: 800
SHINY OR LEGENDARY(uncaught)
- Good Friend: 1,000,000
- Great Friend: 800,000
- Ultra Friend: 80,000
- Best Friend: 40,000
If you increase your friendship them it will help you to increase your discount in trading.
- Good Friend 0% Stardust discount
- Great Friend 20% Stardust discount
- Ultra Friend 92% Stardust discount
- Best Friend 96% Stardust discount
What’s Trade Evolution?
In Pokemon trade, few types of Pokemon require trading to evolve. In 2020, the Pokemon Go integrated an evolution in the trade. You can also evolve a few species without the trade. If you Trading them first, you can evolve them for free. The below mentioned are few of those species.