“Cars” is a 2006 American computer-animated comedy film. The film may not be so high claimed as the other films for Pixar, but it was a successful one. It was also a successful film franchise for Disney. Disney sold car models that are similar to the car used in the film and earned a lot of money. After the success of 3 parts now the audience is waiting for part 4. As per sources, Cars has been renewed for part 4. It’s expected to release at the end of 2021. The film would take place where 2011’s Cars 2 and 2017’s Cares had left off. This would be the last instalment of the film.
The film will contain more serious content than the previous parts. No official announcement has been made by the creators regarding the date of release.
Overview Of Cars 4 –
- Produced By – Pixar Animation Studios
- Released By – Walt Disney Pictures
- Director – John Lasseter
- Screenplay – Dan Fogelman, Lasseter, Joe Ranft, Kiel Murray, Phil Lorin, and Jorgen Klubien
- Story By – Lasseter, Ranft, and Klubien
- Brief Story – The film revolves around the life of a talking car race. The name of the car is Lightning McQueen. The character is voiced by Owen Wilson. Part 1 shows how the car gets lost in the desert town while exploring. The plot revolves around the fact the car must race and complete the community service, and then only he can return home. The car also falls in love with a small town car after the car spends a good time with the people of the town.
- The film star the voices of – Owen Wilson, Paul Newman, Bonnie Hunt, Daniel Lawrence Whitney, Tony Shalhoub, Cheech Marin, Michael Wallis, George Carlin, Paul Dooley, Jenifer Lewis, Michael Keaton, Katherine Helmond, John Ratzenberger, Richard Petty, Dale Earnhardt Jr., Mario Andretti, Michael Schumacher, Jay Leno