Darksiders III – The initial thing we need to do is to kill the last boss in the foremost game to obtain New Game Plus, known as Armageddon Mode. We have to begin at the opening of the game but we have to retain our levels, items, weapon upgrades, and augmentations. The only thing we lose is our weapons, but we can retain our earlier levels.
Similar to other games such as Dark Souls, Darksiders III ‘s Armageddon mode will progress in complexity with each subsequent playthrough, capping at level 9. There’s no other way to jump through these levels, nevertheless, if you want this challenge, we have to smash our way through all of them from the very beginning.
Darksiders III: New Game+
With patch 1.08, a new game plus mode termed – Armageddon Mode is affixed to Darksiders III. It contains 9 tiers of increasingly difficult levels, yet we can change the difficulty in each playthrough. The moment we reach tier 9, we can replay it as much time as we like.
Goods that take over into (NG+) Armageddon Mode:
- level plus attribute points
- Nephilim Respite slopes
- Rider’s Mercy Plus its upgrades
- Weapon Plus increase levels
- Things in inventory (crystals, consumables, ingredients)
- Open Crucible armors
- Vulgrim’s offers (Sells parts of Adamantine beginning from NG+ and doesn’t exchange Enhancements Core if thou bought them before. Nevertheless, she/he has another Essence of the Chosen and Demonic/Angelic Artifacts for each playthrough, not that we need them anymore.)
- Crucible wave opens.
Pieces obtained in Armageddon Mode, classed by tier:
- NG+1: Small Wisdom Shards, Forsaken Lurcher Crystals I, Slivers of Oblivion Ore
- NG+2: Small and Large Wisdom Shards, Forsaken Lurcher Crystals II, Slivers and Fragments of Oblivion Ore, Raiment of Armageddon armor
- NG+3: Large Wisdom Shards, Forsaken Lurcher Crystals III, Slivers and Fragments of Oblivion Ore
- NG+4: Large Wisdom Slivers, Shards, Forsaken Lurcher Crystals IV, Fragments and Pieces of Oblivion Ore
- NG+5: Large Wisdom Shards, Fragments, Forsaken Lurcher Crystals V, Pieces of Oblivion Ore
- NG+6: Large Wisdom Shards, Fragments, and Pieces of Oblivion Ore, Forsaken Lurcher Crystals VI
- NG+7: Large Wisdom Shards, Forsaken Lurcher Crystals VII, Pieces of Oblivion Ore
- NG+8: Pieces of Oblivion Ore, Large Wisdom Shards, Forsaken Lurcher Crystals VIII
- NG+9: Pieces and Chunks of Oblivion Ore, Forsaken Lurcher Crystals IX, Large Wisdom Shards.