Netflix releases its first series in the German language, ‘Dark’, in the year 2017. And, since then, the fan-following of the series is rising drastically, along with being an overnight surprise hit. Subsequently, the show is attracting fans from all around the globe, further earning the title of the European Stranger Things.
Further, the Stranger Things series revolves around an unusual suburb from the 1980s. Subsequently, a child disappears and the excursion to find that child becomes a breath-taking experience for the fans. But, Dark is much more complex and riveting than Stranger Things. Further, the series is a creation of collaboration of two German filmmakers, namely Jantje Friese and Baran bo Odar.
This show offers a number of aspects including the battle among good and evil, the mysterious working of the universe. Further, fans will also get to experience an in-depth understanding of the nature of free will. The show also promises to give you a broader perspective on how various themes of nature manifest in human relationships.
Further, the arrival of Dark Season 2 takes the entire world by storm, after almost two years of the first season. Further, the show attracts more and more viewers due to the two most primary reason. Firstly, it’s because of the intriguing plot that keeps their fans anxious and enthusiastic for the upcoming episode. And, secondly, it’s because due to the subtle display of revelations that require further explanations.
Therefore, here is all the relevant information about the release date, cast, plot and trailer of Dark Season 3:
The release date
According to a few reports, Dark Season 3 will be arriving on June 26, 2020. However, there is no official announcement of the release date yet.
– Louis Hoffman as teen Jonas
– Lisa Vicari as Martha
– Andreas Pietschmann as older Jonas
– Jordis Triebel as Katharina
– Lee van Acken as the girl from the future (unnamed)
– Mark Waschke as Noah
– Moritz Jahn as teen Magnus
– Sandra Borgmann as old Elisabeth
– Carlotta von Falkenhayn as young Elisabeth
– Dietrich Hollinderbäumer oldest Jonas
– Leopold Hornung as Wöller
– Nele Trebs as young Katharina
– Oliver Masucci as Ulrich Nielsen
– Winfried Glatzeder as old Ulrich
– Gina Stiebitz as Franziska Doppler
– Sebastian Hülk as young Egon Tiedemann
– Luise Heyer as Doris Tiedemann
– Paul Lux as Bartosz
Other casts include:
– Peter Benedict as Aleksander Tiedemann
– Sylvester Groth as Inspector Clausen
– Maja Schöne as Hannah
– Julika Jenkins as middle-aged Claudia Tiedemann
– Max Schimmelpfennig as young Noah
– Karoline Eichhorn as Charlotte
– Stephan Kampwirth as Peter Doppler
– Deborah Kaufmann as Regina Tiedemann
Dark Season 3 will address two main questions that left the fans wondering after the end of Season 2. Firstly, how did Jonas disappear, and where is he right now? Secondly, how all the other events that led to Jonas’s disappearance fit into the plot?
Unlike the official confirmation of the release date, Netflix has already released the trailer. You can watch the official trailer of Dark Season 3 here