Kim Tae-hyung who is famous with his stage name V, is an iconic South Korean singer, songwriter, and actor. His stage name “V,” symbolises victory. Tae-hyung is a vocalist of the South Korean boy group BTS.
Quick facts about Tae-hyung
- Name: Kim Tae-hyung
- Birth date: December 30, 1995
- Present age: 24 years old
- Birth place: Seo District, Daegu, South Korea
- Famous as:Singer, songwriter, actor
- Genres: R&B, neo soul, indie pop, K-pop
- Years active: 2013–present
- Net worth: $20 million
Early life of Kim Tae-hyung
Famous as “V”, Kim Tae-hyungwas born on December 30, 1995 in Daegu, South Korea. He later grew up in Geochang County.Tae-hyung has one younger sister named Kim Eon Jin and one younger brother named Kim Jeong Gyu. His parents are farmers, and he originally does not belong to a privileged family.
V started taking saxophone lessons in early middle school to initiate his musical career while in elementary school. He later became a trainee for Big Hit Entertainment after he cleared an audition in Daegu. V graduated from Korean Arts High School in 2014, and he later enrolled in Global Cyber University.
What about his career?
Kim Taehyung made his debut in 2013 as a member of BTS as a vocalist.
Kim Taehyung or V of BTS plays the role of Hansung, in the TV drama “Hwarang: The Beginning” (2016)
- “It’s Definitely You” from Hwarang OST Part.2 (with Jin) (2017)
- “Sweet Night” from Itaewon Class OST Part.12 (2020)
- “4 O’CLOCK” (with RM) (2017)
- “Scenery” (2019)
- “Winter Bear” (2019)
- “Beautiful” (with J-Hope, Jimin and Jungkook) (2013)
- “A Typical Idol’s Christmas” (with Jin, Suga, J-Hope and Jimin) (2013)
- “95 Graduation” (with Jimin) (2014)
- “Someone Like You” (2014)
- “Hug Me” (with J-Hope) (2015)
- “Jingle Bell Rock” (with Suga) (2019)
Is Tae-hyung single?
Currently as per the reports, Tae-hyung is not dating anybody and the BTS singer is presently single. He is a member of the South Korean group BTS, which is one of the most popular K-Pop groups in the world.
What is the net worth of Tae-hyung?
Kim Tae-hyung’s net worth is estimated to be around $20 million. His main source of income is as his role as a vocalist in the boy band group of South Korea, BTS and as his role as songwriter, and actor.