Directed by Dean Parisot, Bill & Ted Face, the Music was released recently on August’s 27th. Bill and Ted are back, and this excellent return was hugely welcomed by the fans. Here’s what you need to know about this recent movie release.
Keanu Reeves starrer movie Bill & Ted Face The Music is a science fiction comedy. It is produced by Alex Winter, Ed Solomon, Alex Lebovici, Steve Ponce, and David Haring. The franchise had made its debut 30 years ago in 1989, and this is the third movie in the franchise, after the 1991 movie Bill & Ted’s Bogus Journey.
Bill & Ted Face the Music made a huge opening, and Alex Winter, in an interview, celebrated this success. He said, “It was much bigger than we expected. It was way beyond the fanbase. I know it sounds like showbusiness, but we really did not have that expectation. The film was better critically received – this film – by far than the first two. We pretty roundly slew it by all the critics”.
The fans and critics wholeheartedly loved the release of this movie, which is an 88-minute tight package of good laughter. The movie retains its original charm, and the sweet nostalgia it revives is a feat that this movie accomplishes beautifully.
Bill & Ted Face the Music: Cast Details
The major cast of the movie includes:
1) Keanu Reeves is seen as Theodore “Ted” Logan
2) Alex Winter is seen as William S. “Billy” Preston
3) Kristen Schaal is seen as Kelly.
4) Samara Weaving is seen as Theadora “Thea” Preston
5) Brigette Lundy-Paine is seen as Wilhelmina “Billie” Logan
6) William Sadler is seen as Grim Reaper,
7) Anthony Carrigan is seen as Dennis Caleb McCoy
8) Erinn Hayes is seen as Princess Elizabeth Logan.
9) Jayma Mays is seen as Princess Joanna Preston
10) Hal Landon Jr. is seen as as Captain Jonathan Logan
11) Holland Taylor is seen as The Great Leader
12) DazMann Still is seen as Jimi Hendrix
Bill & Ted Face the Music: Plot Details
Bill & Ted Face the Music is the third instalment, and Bill and Ted have aged since the movie saw its opening in the theatres 3 decades ago. They are middle-aged men now with regular family crises, like fussy children and noncompatible marriages. But another crisis plagues them, and that is the world is coming to an end. Kelly is a messenger from the future, and she tells them to compose a song to save the world.
Bill and Ted take this upon themselves to save the world and decide to time travel into the future in order to get the song from their future selves.
Bill and Ted’s daughters also plan to help their fathers, and they are on a project to make their own musical scheme.