Better Call Saul is an AMC Television Series. Better Call Saul Season 5 was aired on February 23, 2020, and was ended on April 20, 2020. The fifth season starts where the fourth was left, which also takes place in 2004, which is 4 years before Saul Goodman met Walter White and Jessie Pinkman. Better Call Saul is a prequel of Breaking Bad written by Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould.
About B.C.S Season 5
Better Call Saul Season 5 is second to the last of the series, there is still going to be a season 6 soon. This season shows further of Jimmy’s evolution into a criminal defense lawyer “Saul Goodman” as he regains his law license.He rejects Howard’s offer which is given because he solves Chuck’s death mystery.
Kim goes against her own willingness to work with Saul Goodman because of his morally ambiguous motives to go ahead in her casework. The presence of Lala Salamanca in Albuquerque disturbs Gus Fring’s restaurant business and his respect with Juarez Cartel. Mike Ehrmantaut kills Werner Ziegler and Nacho Varga wants to protect his father and is worried about that, both get stuck between Gus and Lalo’s fights and had to bring Jimmy and Kim in.
Characters in Better Call Saul
- Bob Odenkirk as Jimmy McGill / Saul Goodman / Gene Takavic, recently got back into the New Mexico bar association, he starts practicing criminal defense law as Saul Goodman. In the present, Gene is a blackmailed guy working at an Omaha Cinnabon.
- Jonathan Banks as Mike Ehrmantraut. He is a Madrigal corporate security consultant and takes care of Gus Fring’s criminal activities.
- Rhea Seehorn as Kim Wexler, is a corporate banking lawyer with good thoughts for public defense cases, Jimmy’s girlfriend/wife and legal confidant.
- Katie Beth Hall acts like a young Kim in a flashback in depicting Wexler and Goodman’s relationship.
- Patrick Fabian as Howard Hamlin, the one and only managing partner of Hamlin, Hamlin & McGill after the death of Chuck McGill in the third season.
- Michael Mando as Nacho Varga, he is one of the main in the Juarez drug cartel, now he operates daily works in Albuquerque.
- Tony Dalton as Lalo Salamanca, is head of the Salamanca family of Juarez cartel workers, looks after Don Eladio’s Albuquerque operations.
- Giancarlo Esposito as Gus Fring, his nationality is chile, now works as Albuquerque drugs distributor under Don Eladio’s Juarez cartel by using his fried chicken chain, Los Pollos Hermanos, as a cover-up for it.